The Iridisse combines automated, agile, digital printing production with stunning image quality and embellishment effects to produce remarkable printing results. The production printing machine offers users personalisation, economical short runs and agile production through the use of four-colour imagery using the CMYK colour model – cyan, magenta, yellow, and key (black). It can be equipped with up to two additional stations that apply Speciality Dry Inks (silver, gold, and clear) under or over CMYK. In total, the Iridisse can handle digital printing with up to six inline colour stations in a single pass and at rated speed. The result is ultra HD resolution and an emphasis on finer detail.
- Print type: Production colour printing
- Average monthly volume: 225 000 – 475 000 sheets
- Standard paper capacity: Two trays for 4 000 sheets
- Duty cycle: Up to 2 250 000 impressions a month
- Resolution: Ultra HD Resolution. (RIP: 1200 x 1200 dpi x 10-bit. Print: 2400 x 2400 dpi x 1 bit)